Utah SB Membership
We invite anyone interested to join the Intermountain Spina Bifida Support Group. Just email us your information (name, child’s name, address, phone number and email address) to email@example.com.
Particularly, if you are a new parent of a child with Spina Bifida, or if you have found out while pregnant that your child has Spina Bifida, we invite you to connect with us. Our members are willing and interested in mentoring those who may be undergoing what they themselves have learned from experience.
We do NOT collect annual membership dues. Utah Spina Bifida relies solely on donations and fundraisers. Many members choose to donate and invite others to donate as well.
Benefits of membership include:
- Participation in free and low-cost social activities, sponsored by the Intermountain Spina Bifida Support Group and community partners.
- Scholarships for member families and individuals to local and national conferences, seminars, camps, and recreational activities.
- Access to hundreds of other members who also want to connect – an active support group.
- Ability to contribute to utahspinabifida.org on the world wide web and access member-only webinars and member-only pages.
- Equipment Loan Program – We own the Mitch-Mobile which is a device for assisted hiking. Contact us if you would like to borrow it for an event. (email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to hearing from you.